Pre-Engineered Metal Building Structural Engineer
Morrison-Maierle, Inc. has an exciting opportunity in our Montana, Washington, Oregon, and Wyoming offices for a Pre-Engineered Metal Building Structural Engineer.
Opportunity: This position will work innovatively and collaboratively with the firm’s full - service Mechanical, Electrical, Structural Buildings Market Group, as well as with the Civil Engineering disciplines within Morrison-Maierle to create unique solutions to fill our clients’ Pre-Engineered Metal Building needs. Our team approach to buildings and structures promises to deliver final projects that are coordinated, cost-effective, sustainable solutions that will meet the needs of our clients for the long-term.
- Materials Processing and Handling
- Overseeing structural design and analysis for buildings, water/wastewater facilities, industrial/mining equipment supports and many other interesting and challenging structures
- Managing budgets, schedules, and deliverables
- Leading business development pursuits
- Managing and mentoring junior engineers
- Project management, client service, and team leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil-Structural Engineering. Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience, preferably in Architectural Engineering industry
- Professional engineering (PE) license is required
- Structural Engineer (SE) license is a plus
- Experience with MBS, REVIT/BIM, AutoCAD, and LEED certification are a plus
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000
- Hybrid Work Arrangement Program available
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid Personal & Holiday Leave
- 401K Matching Contribution
- Relocation assistance available
Morrison-Maierle is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online at www.m-m.net.